Guidelines for Toodley Members
Toodley is an open community of learners (of age 3 and up!), parents and hosts. We are connected by technology, meeting in person, and united by a desire to help children have an enriching, exciting homeschool experience. All our groups and sessions are offered by independent hosts, who determine the content, format, and price of their own group or session.
While our community is a great source of strength, it may also bring challenges. It is important to us that Toodley is a safe space for our users. Our members should treat each other without bias, prejudice, or favoritism. Here are some guidelines that we ask our members to observe. Toodley members who do not meet these guidelines will be removed from the site.
Host Code of Conduct
- Offer classes only where you have appropriate background or expertise.
- Teach classes professionally:
- Be prepared, begin on time, and treat all learners with respect.
- Do not teach while impaired by alcohol or drugs, and do not model any behavior that a student age 18 or younger is restricted from doing.
- Respond promptly to parent questions and requests.
- Communicate with parents and learners in a professional manner, both in messages and in-class.
- Keep all communications safe. Be careful what information you share with others. You are responsible for your own safety and Toodley cannot be held liable for others’ behaviors.
- Adhere to our content policy by only offering age-appropriate and content appropriate classes.
- Create a safe and welcoming space for learners and families.
Parent Code of Conduct
- Learners should only attend the group or session under their own enrollment, as themselves. It violates Toodley policy for a learner to use their sibling’s or another learner’s enrollment to attend the group or session.
- Ask questions of teachers to clarify any missing details about sessions.
- Show up for your session; many groups depend on group conversation, and the absence of a single student can have a big impact.
- Provide constructive feedback about your session experience, for the benefit of the teacher and other parents.
- Engage in civil conversation, and speak and act with respect for different opinions.
- Help keep Toodley a safe space for learners, families, and teachers from all backgrounds and locations.
Learner Code of Conduct
- Be kind: Help all learners feel welcome and included.
- Be safe: Keep your personal information private and be careful what personal information you share.
- Be respectful: Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Be covered: Wear appropriate clothing online or in person: shirt, pants or shorts (and shoes for in person).
Toodley Code of Conduct
- We welcome members from all backgrounds and locations.
- We will listen to feedback from parents, teachers, and learners, and make changes accordingly.
- We will create and enforce policies to create a high-quality, trusted, and safe community for learning. This may include removing content or users from the platform.
- We will respond promptly to questions and issues that arise.
Finally, we ask that all members assume the best intentions in others. When something goes wrong, whether it’s a technical glitch, an email without a response, or something else, we ask that you share feedback in a constructive way.
Thank you for your cooperation to make Toodley the most enriching and exciting learning experience!
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?
Please contact us at support@Toodley.com to report any violations of these Terms of Service or to pose any questions regarding this Terms of Service or the Service.