Making Handcrafted Jewelry Experience!
Make jewelry with me!
Hi, I’m Julia, and for as long as I can remember, I’ve been fascinated by gems and sparkle. When I was 14, my mom helped me start a handcrafted jewelry business. I’ve been making jewelry ever since! My favorite materials are fine glass beads, semi-precious stones and Swarovski crystals.
I teach jewelry-making classes in my home at my dining room table! Discounts are offered for each person up to a group of 8.
This is a wonderful class to do as a mom-and-me event, girls night out, party with friends, or family activity!
– This class is for ages 6 to 96 🙂
– Class size max 8 people
– Supplies – beads, findings, tools, beading mat to use in class are provided. Please see the $7 charge which covers any beads you wish to use from my huge collection.
– Snacks also provided! Please alert me to any dietary restrictions.
– There is a $7 charge for beads you’ll use in your jewelry pieces, and an optional fee for a set of jewelry tools to take home.
– Class days and times: Monday – Saturday in afternoons and evenings (Let me know if you’d like to schedule a morning slot)
HOW IT WORKS :
Select a project from the options on the side (earrings, bracelet, necklace)
Choose the number of people in your group (one on one instruction available upon request)
Select the $7 charge for beads, and if you wish to take a set of jewelry tools home along with your finished project, select the fee for jewelry tools.
Once you book and pay for the class we can message about what date and time works for you.
Please message me with any questions before or after booking the class.
Let’s make jewelry together!
~ Miss Julia
My daughter turned 11 and the girls had the best time handcrafting jewelry. Julia was the hostess with the mostest! She has a special touch when it comes to decorating everything just perfectly. Her house is so beautiful and the girls had a blast!