Toodley’s mission is making homeschooling amazing! It’s important to us that everyone has a positive experience here on Toodley. The following refund policies are designed to assist both the hosts and the customers.
The following situations guarantee customers a full refund. Requests for refunds should be directed to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers receive a full refund if they withdraw from a session of any type that it is at least 48 hours before the session’s start time. If this is a set of sessions, the refund can only be given if it is before 48 hours of the first session.
Customers receive a full refund if the host cancels at least 24 hours in advance of the session’s first meeting time.
In the event that a host misses a one-time session, customers may request a full refund, or wait for the host to reschedule the session.
In the event that a host changes the date or time of a session at least 24 hours before the session’s start date, customers may request a full refund.
The following situations guarantee customers a prorated refund. Requests for refunds should be directed to our Support Team at email@example.com.
Customers receive a 50% refund of the enrollment fee if they withdraw from a session of any type at least 24 hours in advance of the session’s first meeting time. After 24 hours before a session start time, there will be no refund.
If part of a session is rescheduled by the host, you will receive, upon request, a prorated refund based on the number of meetings that were rescheduled and that you did not attend.
If the host cancels a group of sessions in progress, you will receive a prorated refund based on the percentage of meetings you paid for that were canceled.
If the customer misses a session, they are not entitled to a refund. If they miss 3 consecutive sessions without communicating with the host, they forfeit the enrollment fee and the host may cancel the sessions or withdraw the customer (if it is a group session). The host may, however, transfer the customer to another available section at their discretion and with the customer’s consent.
If the customer has not joined the session 10 minutes after the session’s start time, the session may be cancelled, at the host’s discretion. This is considered a missed session and the customer is not entitled to a refund.
If the customer has attended at least one of a set of sessions but wishes to withdraw from the rest of the session, the refund request must be sent to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and will be approved on a case-by-case basis.
Refunds can only be issued to the original form of payment used for the purchase on Toodley, and refunds cannot be issued to a different card or account. In the case that the original card is closed or no longer active for any reason, you may need to contact your bank or credit card company to retrieve the funds.
Please note that if a customer requests an excessive number of refunds, they may be disqualified from receiving future refunds.
Customers will sometimes request refunds for Toodley sessions. We encourage you to provide refunds in the following situations (which makes for a better customer experience).
You canceled a session, missed a session, or shortened a session, and you were unable to reschedule or transfer the customer.
You are running a specific host discount.
A customer had a poor experience in a session, and you were at least partially responsible.
If a customer enrolls the wrong learner, then wants to switch the enrollment, you should fully refund the incorrect enrollment once the correct learner is enrolled.
Please contact Toodley at email@example.com if you need to provide a refund. If you have not been paid, Toodley will refund the customer directly. If you have already been paid, we will contact you to request a return of your 90% portion of the enrollment fee; Toodley will cover the remaining portion of the 10% enrollment fee. You are expected to return funds within 7 days.
In certain situations, Toodley may offer refunds with or without communicating with you prior to issuing the refund:
Your session didn’t occur as originally planned. Customers may receive a prorated refund for any of the following situations:
You missed, canceled, or attempted to reschedule a session time. In the event that the customer is unable to attend the rescheduled session, they can request a refund.
If a session starts more than 5 minutes late or ends more than 5 minutes early, customers can request a refund for the session.
If part of a multiday session is rescheduled and the customer is unable to attend the rescheduled session(s), customers can request a refund based on the number of sessions that were rescheduled.
If you do not host the listed number of sessions, customers can request a prorated refund which will be approved on a case-by-case basis.